As a manufacturer and supplier of aviation ground support equipment, AVRO GSE supports equipment
throughout North America and knows the urgency of reducing downtime and understands the pressing
need for immediate support and service in the aviation industry.
AVRO GSE operations are based in Emerald Park, SK just outside Regina where we undergo service and
operational activities for all equipment categories and distribute throughout North America.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and dynamic executive assistant with strong skillsets in
communication, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
Position Location: Emerald Park, SK
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing Email, calendar, and all meeting requests on behalf of GM
- Call answering / screening along with reception duties for small office environment
- Coordinates travel arrangements where needed
- Attending meetings and recording meeting reports on behalf of GM.
- Preparation of reports, presentations, and meeting agendas ongoing
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and possesses excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Possess advanced computer knowledge and typing skills with high level of competency with Microsoft Applications -(specifically – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Have a basic understanding of business management systems, process, and procedures.
- Demonstrate great time management skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
AVRO GSE offers a challenging work environment, competitive wage and benefit package and a strong
commitment to continuous improvement and excellence. We continue to build a strong team that has
depth in both personal leadership skills as well as industry-related training and experience.