As a manufacturer and supplier of aviation ground support equipment, SafeSmart supports equipment throughout North America and knows the urgency of reducing downtime and understands the pressing need for immediate support and service in the aviation industry.
SafeSmart operations are based in Emerald Park, SK just outside Regina where we undergo service and operational activities for all equipment categories and distribute throughout North America.
We are currently looking for a resourceful and competent Receiver, possessing a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize their day around customer demands, familiar with logistic practices, and strong skills in time management and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be independent, trustworthy, and dependable with 2-3 years warehouse experience.
Position Location: Emerald Park, SK
Key responsibilities will include:
- Checking incoming orders to supplier packing lists and internal purchase orders.
- Ensuring parts are stocked with appropriate identification and purchase orders are received in ERP system
- Notifying interested parties of order discrepancies.
- Unloading incoming product using a forklift, as well as unloading incoming sea containers.
- Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle counts and regular bin location updates and organizing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have two to three years experience working in a receiving/warehouse/inventory control position.
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience working independently in ERP systems
- Experience sourcing and booking rates/shipments to fulfil orders.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
SafeSmart offers a challenging work environment, competitive wage and benefit package and a strong commitment to continuous improvement and excellence. We continue to build a strong team that has depth in both personal leadership skills as well as industry related training and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,760.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Emerald Park, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)